Thursday, November 29, 2012

Welcome to Tin Hat Alley - Watch Your Overcoat



Hello all.

I've decided to expand the influence of my Digital Pen beyond mere automotive matters into the realms of Truth, Mystery, Conspiracy, and in short do my best to expand our Map of Actual Reality, which Humanity in general currently stumbles through the Dark without.

We may touch upon any number of subjects here. I'm going to start out with a piece called "On Extremist Feminism, The Emasculation and the History of Modern 'Man'".

Frankly, I'm going to lay some stuff out there that I haven't seen put together to my particular satisfaction. While many seem to be the 'copy of a copy of a copy of something I saw on Huffington Post which was copied from...' mentality with their blogs, I no longer wish to be a mere Relay Tower to someone else's idea that doesn't quite conform totally with my own view.

Does the world need 'another' blog? Perhaps not. But I think it can use this one.

Thanks,

Cain Robertson



No comments:

Post a Comment