Friday, March 20, 2015

Interesting How Things Unfold

So I have been...quite busy with life since the last post I had.

There are other details on other blogs under the CID Vicious umbrella...although, anyone can tell you, having your laptop suddenly develop a mystery glitch where suddenly the shift key doesn't register anymore...but only for the letter T. Think about that. There are a lot of sentences. Thousands start with T. So does The Title Of Everything. So yeah, took a break as my technological gremlins worked themselves out. Trying to get this out on a phone was not about to begin happening.

I have had a few interesting interactions to that previous material, but I realize some of the controversy is tone. I have a rather angry voice at times, and the medium of print can magnify that. And it overshadowed much of the actual point. A call for Holarchy instead of Matriarchy OR Patriarchy probably came off as a misogynist screed to some. That's a failing of communication, and I simply felt I should do better.

I've mostly held back from attempting to be a 'content creator' as far as the Truth Movement, Conspiracy Theory and other inadequate labels are concerned. Mostly because while I have had the Fervor for many years, it was awhile before a truly bigger picture began emerging to me. And realizing this, being self conscious and self investigating, I squashed my previous attempts and went into study mode for the most part.

I wanted to make sure I was adding to the signal end of the ratio, rather than noise.

I am going to tentatively going to restart my attempt at doing just that, slowly. On this weirdest day - Spring Equinox + Supermoon + Solar Eclipse + CERN reactivation - on the eve of World War Three, for all appearances, I start to see where certain stories are actually incomplete, where my perspective was actually needed.

In a world of so many voices clamoring for ears busy with clamor, I felt for awhile my best contribution was Shutting Up. Especially as I came to grips with the sources of my anger that dripped off of my pages in my past.

I'm ready to change my mind on that now.

You have been warned. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Keep going CID! You are on the same 'truth-tack' as proclaimed in my mystically-inspired quartet, 'On the Square plus One'. My website, www.vigiltrust.lk refers, augmented by my Facebook sites, Cosmos Coconut Club and Cosmos Rules - According to Brian! I've downloaded your whole site for further study. Cheers! Amun!

    ReplyDelete